1975 Schwinn Continental

1975 Schwinn Continental
This is the bike before most of the restoration work - click to view full-size

Monday, June 6, 2011

75 Schwinn Continental: 1st Separated Bike Lane In Loop And Comment Reply Trouble...

First, the City of Chicago is installing itd first stretch of separated bike lane along Kinzie this month. Full Chicago Trobune article: chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-bike-track-0606-20110605,0,2786870.story

Second, both the current versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox are flunking when I try to post comments on my blogs, via failing to render the posting forms. Ryan, thank you for your great comments. I'll try to respond directly when I can get at my laptop, with Chrome.

Finally, I'm still having an issue with flats on my rear tire, and I've been too busy to fix it yet. Frustrating! Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow after work.

Ride on,

Dan

1 comment:

  1. Dan Sorry to hear about your tech troubles but hey at least your phone works! You wanted a shot of the recently revived Schwinn Varsity - you can see it on Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryans_rando/sets/72157627011628444/ got it finished and then sold last weekend. The lady who bought it had a big grin on her face after riding it and said it made her feel like a kid again- that was cool.

    ReplyDelete