1975 Schwinn Continental

1975 Schwinn Continental
This is the bike before most of the restoration work - click to view full-size

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Estimated 35-40 Miles Today

I stopped at Prince's Road Crossing, where the Elgin branch of the Illinois Prairie Path meets the Great Western Trail.

I figure the ride to Juicy-O and back to the Prairie Path added 7 miles. The mile post at my stopping point listed 8.4 miles to the Fox River Trail at Geneva.

Saw this guy in downtown Villa Park on the return leg.

Ride on,

Dan
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dan you are riding my bike! Just kidding but I do have what looks like the same bike except I have up top handle bars and not the down and under style. BTW Mikey Mouse is always sitting at the end of our driveway here in Villa Park. Ride on brother...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephen, that's cool! I love these old Schwinns. Maybe some day I'll see you out on the Prairie Path. I'll set up a link in the upper left corner of the blog if you want to email me to go for a ride some Saturday. Ride on!

      Delete