1975 Schwinn Continental

1975 Schwinn Continental
This is the bike before most of the restoration work - click to view full-size

Monday, May 9, 2011

75 Schwinn Continental: There's Nothing To Make You Feel Like A Teen Again...

...like flipping on your lights as twilight arrives and pointing your Schwinn loosely in the direction of home, not wanting the day to end.

I just got in a lovely hour and a half ride in the office tower parking lots behind our building. I ran the generator lights the whole time, and they do fine at making the bike visible as long as you're moving.

I'm noticing my clothes are fitting a little less snug after a couple of weeks riding. I am really liking that!

I feel great, and I'm already looking forward to my next ride.

Ride on,

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment